Refund & Cancellation Policy
Skylite Web follows a completely transparent no fuss service cancelation policy. We want our clients to be well-satisfied with any of our services. As a reputed organization, we expect our clients to completely understand and respect our service refund policies in order to help maintain our business relationship at best. Here are our refund policies for your acknowledgement:
If the client decides to stop the work in the initiate days (which is in-between 7 days from project starting day) then only a full refund is applicable. A short amount of processing charges will be only deducted from the whole refund money. The amount will be transitioned to the same account from which it will be paid at first.
Refund will not be applicable in following scenarios:
- Once the service setup is exchanged or setup fees are charged (Setup fees include SEO strategy preparation, web analysis, writing consignment, SEO optimization process, etc.)
- Once the web development or design project started
- After 7 days of starting a project (If any setup work has already started in between this period then the refund will also not be applicable)
- If any problem occurs from the client side
- If client choose another operator for the same project during working with Skylite Web
- If the domain get blacklisted due to client’s fault
- All service cancellation requests should be sent within 7 days after a billing cycle.
- The cancellation of our service will not be valid until it is confirmed by our respective department.
- Page traffic and domain blacklisted will not be considered for a service cancellation.
- If any unpaid amount is due on client, then cancellation will not be valid.
* Please note that from time-to-time we may change or update our privacy policies for better business operation and user convenience.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.